This Acceptable Use Policy includes the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Agreement with V6Proxies, LLC. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP policy V6Proxies, LLC may suspend or terminate your account at any time. V6Proxies, LLC will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
V6Proxies,LLC’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for V6Proxies, LLC Services is designed to help protect V6Proxies, LLC and its customers also the Internet community in general from irresponsible or in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by V6Proxies, LLC. V6Proxies, LLC reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at http://V6Proxies.com/acceptable-use-policy
Prohibited Uses of V6Proxies, LLC Systems and Services
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorisation, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through V6Proxies, LLC’s Proxies is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilising any resource from V6Proxies, LLC’s Proxies, is prohibited. V6Proxies, LLC accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by V6Proxies, LLC customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any V6Proxies, LLC-hosted domain, or referencing any V6Proxies, LLC account, is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
6.Unauthorised attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”)
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorised access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any V6Proxies, LLC customers or end-users by any means or device.
9.Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronised number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the V6Proxies, LLC network or on another provider’s network.
Customer Responsibility for Customer’s Users
Each V6proxies, LLC customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from V6Proxies, LLC, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of V6Proxies , LLC customer will be forwarded to the V6Proxies , LLC customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the V6Proxies, LLC Acceptable Use Policy occur, V6Proxies, LLC reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating V6Proxies , LLC’s AUP as V6Proxies, LLC deems appropriate, without notice.
You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee.
INDIRECT OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY, AND ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS BY A THIRD PARTY ON BEHALF OF A V6Proxies, LLC CUSTOMER OR A CUSTOMER’S END USER, SHALL BE CONSIDERED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY BY SUCH CUSTOMER OR END USER.
Please direct any questions regarding our Acceptable Use Policy to abuse@V6Proxies.com